4 U Badminton Club Rules
- Appropriate badminton shoes (with NON-MARKING GUM RUBBER SOLES) are only allowed on the court floors.
- Members are requested to wear appropriate badminton attire (sport shorts or skirt, tracksuit, exercise pants, t-shirt or collared sport shirt, sleeveless shirt). Tank tops are not considered appropriate attire and no hats are permitted.
- No perfume or cologne due to allergies and scent sensitivities.
- A Board System will be used to determine games. ALL PLAYERS are requested to adhere strictly to the rules of the board. Court usage will be determined by the executive and will be adjusted as necessary, i.e. Number of singles courts available.
- Court Rentals must stick to their designated booking times.
- Only 2 minute warm ups allowed when courts are full
- 2 games to 21 points when courts are full and players are waiting. Players must vacate their courts and wait for their next turn to play.
- No singles games are allowed when there are players waiting to play doubles.
- Players are personally liable for any damage that they do to the flooring or any other property. Please help to keep the court as we built it.
- All players play at their own risk.
- No smoking in or on club property.
- Any player who exhibits behavior that would be deemed inappropriate and/or jeopardize the use of club facilities, will be asked to leave the club, by the executive, without a refund of registration fees.
- Swearing or use of other abusive language is absolutely unacceptable. Depending on the severity of the situation, offenders may be asked to vacate the club immediately.
Court Waiting System
The rules of the waiting system are simple. All players must abide by the rules of the waiting system. Players who violate these rules will have their membership revoked, with no membership refund. Drop-ins who violate these rules may be asked to leave, with no refund, and banned from dropping in the future.